While blurring photos editor add contrast to colors and highlight subject, Photo Effect takes things a notch higher with advanced algorithms to enhance your photos quality.
In fact, it has never been so easy to add effects and filters to photos, as with Photo Effects, you can even enhance your photo using a gallery of stunning imagery.
What are the Main Features of Photo Effects?
Photo Effects is perhaps a great boon to photo editors or creators, especially those on a shoestring budget. With such advanced features as listed below:
- Smart DRC: Use the smart DRC for dynamic range compression and contrast enhancement of digital images.
- Tone Mapping: Change the tone mapping of your photo to make flat HDR images more punchy and full of details.
- Shadows and Highlights: Provide special algorithm to change the highlights, shadows and tonal width.
- Exposure: Easily Adjust the photo exposure including lightness, contrast and saturation.
- Local Contrast: Local contrast enhancement increases "local" contrast in smaller portions while protecting large-scale s/h details.
- Sharpness: Sharpen and enhance the edge to create incredible effects. Make the photo clear.
- White Balance: Adjust the color temperature and correct color casts that result from certain lighting situations.
- Noise Reduction: Get rid of the noises from the photo that taken by digital camera. Enhance and improve photo quality.
Additionally, there are capabilities such as Channel Mixer, Soft light, Vignette and Presets, among others.
How to use Photo Effects preset filters with one click
It is pretty easy to create your own filters and effects manually using Photo Effects, with over 15 preset effects available.
Step 1:Using sliders to get customized effects
This is a very straightforward process, as you can move the sliders to create natural tones and colours and get the results instantly.
Step 2:Using the inbuilt preset effects to enhance photo automatically.
You've been availed with more than 15 filters that you can easily apply, including FortisEnhanced, Freya, Namaewa, StrongHold, VignetFairye and so on.
Photo Effects is a freemium professional photo effect editor, packed with various tuners that allows you to apply adjustments to your photo to make it look amazing in an instant.
And the minimalist design and AI enhanced intuitive settings ensure the app can be easily mastered by both newcomers and experts. If perhaps, you really want to improve the quality of your photos, then you won't fail to try out Photo Effects absolutely free.