In every home, there are always issues arising that need to be fixed through simple ideas. The solutions to these problems are known as tech hacks. Most of them are easy to follow and implement.
Below are some of the best hacks you should try at home. You can also check for more on this website.
6 Most Amazing Tech Hacks You Need to Know
- The use of Alexa to locate a misplaced phone: There are moments when you are in the house, all alone, and you can’t figure out where you put your phone. If you had someone else in the house with a phone, it could have been easier because you could call and get the phone immediately. However, when you are alone, the best way is to use Amazon Echo by saying, “Alexa, get my phone” immediately, you will hear the sound and locate your phone with ease.
- Using household items to create a DIY speaker: At home, there are those materials that are no longer in use. Out of the items, you can customize a home-made speaker. You only need a cardboard tube, a paper used for wrapping, a 2-liter bottle, or a Pringle’s sleeve. The basis of the sound produced will depend on the material used. When cutting the material, remember the hole should match with that of your phone type.
- Improvise the old tablet into something else: Every year comes with new trends, such as tablets. They are updated more often, depending on the trending technology. When you have one that is no longer in use, transform it into a beautiful digital picture frame. You can use the frame to put on the dressing table, which can as well make the room look prettier.
- Modify the speaker of your phone: Ever wondered why many people prefer to use earphones when listening to music? Well, it is to enjoy the music. However, this is impossible, especially when you have a to-do-list that you need to accomplish. In such cases, you want to work and enjoy your music from the phone. The best hack is to have a clean bowl or cup and put in your phone with the speaker facing downwards. You will enjoy the music as you work.
- How to improve the signal of the Wi-Fi: There is nothing worse like a poor or weak internet connection, especially if you are working from home. Well, in such a case, that CD that is not in use can be of great significance. However, the process is a bit technical but worth trying out. The materials required include coaxial cable, a glue gun, a plastic CD case, and a pair of wire strippers. You use the cloth hanger as the antenna, then glue the CD to the plastic container and put the antenna on one side of the coaxial cable then pull a string through the case of the CD.
- Testing the batteries of the remote: The process of testing the batteries involves removing them then check with a tester, which is a long process. Do you have an iPhone? Well, you no longer have to remove the batteries to test their power. You only turn on the camera and point at the lens of the remote. When you look at the screen of the phone, you easily see the lights, which will indicate when the batteries are okay.
Many activities are revolving around our daily lives, such as the innovation of single hole bathroom faucet brushed nickel. How you approach the issues is what matters.
You can always find solutions for common technical issues at home without necessarily having to hire a technician and spending extra cash.